Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Extension 21

My boss' telephone extension number in the office is 21. It is usually not a good thing when the desk phone rings, and no 21 appears in the telephone screen. Bearer of bad news. Shabbymom, when she was still the secretary to the boss, used to pull a trick on us. When the boss was not in, she sometimes will call us using his telephone extension, and of course when the boss called, we need to answer the phone politely (?), and yes people she will be laughing at our "polite" voice.Wakakakakakakakakak!
Today, my migraine is throbbing, and very early in the morning, when i arrived at the office, yupppp the number 21 appeared on the screen. I decided to ignore it and pretended I did not hear the phone. The phone ranged endlessly and I did not pick it up. Yup, I know that is not a professional thing to do. I so don't have the energy for any confrontation today.

One good news is my shabby white tomatoes are finally changing color to orangey/pinkish (or salmon pink?) I love this shade, beautiful color for fabric kan.

5 comments:

Shabbymom said...

ahhh...finally..i thought ur tomatoes a retard sudah...hihihihi (giggiling like nobody business)..& YES....punya ketawa besar aku kalau ingat tu cerita....lucu banar kan....u ingat kah aku ada parnah pakai dia punya YM lagi...aku panggil c M masuk opis!!!!....hahahahahaha. I really miss the lucu-lucu stories....BUT not the GM ok.....

whimsical said...

hahahahah memang sot u! jadi apa si m bilang?ada tah dia masuk ka opis bos?wakakakakak!u ingat ka dulu,time dia suka limpang disofanya (sometimes terlajak tidur), u inda berani kasi bangun dia, u takut dia mengigau dan takul u!

Shabbymom said...

hahahahah...ingat....takut banar kan aku kana takul....c M lambat bah tinguk tu YM...batah jua aku tunggu!!!!...

Val Aziz said...

LOLROTF!!!! Rupanya itu kerja kamurang ah.

Unknown said...

Val, aku jealous tengok tomato kau ni... my one is yellow and dying :(