Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dainty......

Today, I m in "flowery" moods. These are random pictures of many of my favorite things, scattered around the house.
I hope these pictures will bring u'ol smiles as much as they made me smile......

(This is not from my home though'. I got this from one of the English blogs..I forgot the name of the blog. I'll update later on the blog's name). This is a very creative way of displaying dainty tea cups eh....

Belle and Cinderella posing with "giant" blue and white teacups hehehehe....

Supershabby mom gave this lavender flower arrangement to Whimsy last year...lovely...

Love this color combination....

8 comments:

Shabbymom said...

wahhhhhhhh....i'm "tekidum" oledy....very shabby kan.....& memang membari semangat tinguk gambar-gambar ani.....& pandai oh tu org putih kasi display dia punya teacups!!!!...aku kan mengunjar ribin sudah ni...kan menggantung cawan ku eh.....

whimsical said...

au, bijak org putih ani.jaga ja ribin u si sofea pi tarik,

fabmom said...

aku paling suka itu piring hijau pastel.

Poppet said...

sia takutlah tu main gantung2 tu... takut jatuh sayang pula nanti hehehehe

Lab papa said...

fuuyohhh very classic la you whimsi...

whimsical said...

heheheheheh lab papa, ya, very "grandmother" kan hahahahahahah

Unknown said...

lab papa, si whimsy ni kan..she's basically a nice grandmother trapped in a modern women's body bah. Kah!kah!kah! she's got a golden heart I assure you, so nanti2 when u balik kampung, don't forget to visit our poor 'trapped' grandmother at her house ya! Don't forget to bring ole-ole ya...

Val Aziz said...

ur place can definitely carry off the cawan gantung coz no kids running around. n a very sweet touch with the figurines. nanti itu orang putih pulak ciplak ur idea kan?