Monday, April 7, 2008

Who am I kidding...Monday Blues

Monday blues - very cliche kan. But truthfully who am i kidding? Why o why my monday is always not very nice, why not very nice things have to happen on a monday. I trie to psyche myself by telling (very very hard) my self that monday is a glorious day (phew!!!), but i must admit, it is not a glorious day, especially today's monday. Problem with my car (again!), crisis with a friend (not any of my bloggers frens heheh), my wrist is still in pain, etc etc etc....

I know we are suppose to be grateful for everyday that we live, trust me I am grateful. But there are times that I'm feeling melancholic and not happy. Am i meopausal? I'm only 35 by the way.....(sigh)

Min and supershabby mon, above pic tak ada kaitan dgn posting...hehehe its a view from my balcony. u can see fab mom rumah agam (right jand corner)...



1 comment:

Shabbymom said...

teribol monday ehhhh? wonder who that fren yg got problem???? nice pict by the way!!! have a superwonderpul Tuesday errerr?