Tuesday, March 18, 2008



Last night had dinner at the new Thien Thien Restaurant (branch) in Putatan.I ordered the chicken rice (i was teringin after re-reading sri's chicken rice in karambunai) and beansprouts. I arrived at the shop around 5.30 pm and got the whole shop to myself...Rating is 2 star out of 10. the chicken was not as crispy as the one at the main branch in Jalan Pantai, the 'kicap' a bit salty, the rice is crumbly. I think in a chicken rice, what make the rice "uumph" is the rice o. For me it should be hot and a bit soft (lichak) and fragrant. Baru lah ada ummph!!!! Sri pls try the watan ho ah and give your review.
Happy eating u ol. Today Brothers and Sisters Channel 711, 10:00 pm. Me likey the drama.

4 comments:

Shabbymom said...

wey...i pun like tue brother & sister....hensom kan c rob lowe!!!!...will try the watan ho...

StephenieEzra said...

hahaha..c,wat did i said,best kan the bro&sis..no regrets...hehehehe..c u 2mrow..

My Book Basket said...

Hi Val, it's Meng ni Sri's cousin. Thien Thien when opened in Putatan?? My mum and I love Thien Thien in Jalan Pantai...fav is the wattan ho n foo chuk yg kena simpul-simpul...Oh ya..nice fabrics..

whimsical said...

hai meng, baru juk buka.di belakang giant.masuk ja dari siring kfc.tq 4 visiting blog ya