Monday, October 20, 2008

I need a model

Weekend spent mengusai whimsicalfabric. Sri said malar stocktaking, inda buka-buka. 'm thinking of doing a "catalog scene" mcm gambar di previous post (Fantasy), 'm thinking of displaying all my fabric seperti dlm scene tersebut supaya lawa sikit kan. Tapi sedang mencari model shabbychic now ni dan garden setting to provide beautiful background. Wish me luck in making the catalogue a reality u'ol.
Close up pictures of the fabrics that will be offered for sale very very soon.





7 comments:

Shabbymom said...

wahhhhhh....lawa-lawa lahhhh...bah gud luck ah....dlm pembikinan katalog nya....capat sikit bolehkahhh?

fabmom said...

model? aku rasa kebarangkalian besar anak2 shabbymom juga yang jadi mangsa ni kan..gud luck with the catalog nya!

Unknown said...

Val, put all pictures in Flikr bah.. easy nak tengok. Check out mine. Good luck with the model, anak si Janet ?

Val Aziz said...

wah kalu banar these cute lil girls jadi model..imagine them in a lil apron..andu bah

Linda said...

Do you by any chance read the Thai language? If so, could you let me know. I need to know what a web page says. Merci. Linda

Anies Azeera said...

Mimang lawa!

Buli kah saya apply jadi model? Hahaha....supaya I get to see the collection first bah.

Anonymous said...

cantknye fabrics! mahal ke? Where do u buy them? I selalu beli quilts from china...quite cheap and if u know how to pilih cantik jugak. I love whimsical fabrics too....