Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Home is Where the Colors are...

Random pictures of fav things at home....Above pic is my hardly ever used teatowels (gagansing). Wht's the point of having gagansing if tak mau guna kan....sayang if kena kicap..wakkakakak. One of these days, I'll muster the courage to use them tho.
Pemilihan color kudutan dan cawan bergantung kepada mood pada hari tersebut.....Far back serving dish hadiah dari Shabbychicmom, coz hubby dia tak benarkan pembelian barang yg ada rupa org..(menyalahi agama). 'M so very lucky mendapatnya hehehehehe.
Nescafe does taste good in this Blue and White tikuan...

Flemarket fabric. mix and match,for cushion cover. Konsep bunga bungaan mawar.... White with pink rose.

'M addicted to boxes.....all type of boxes. Entah apa mau di isi.


5 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

For a moment I tot your kadai buka sudah. Rupanya its your collection of gagansing. If gagansing like that, I oso nda mau guna, sayang eh.

I love the 4th. & 5th. pics too. Chantique lah Whimsy, .. very the chantique.

fabmom said...

gagansing paling cantik pernah aku nampak.
n u still hv those boxes..biarlah bah simpan.i would use it to keep sewing materials (buttons, beads,etc).

Val Aziz said...

Indahnya sungguh di rumah Whimsy...

Linda said...

I don't know why, but it surprises me to see your love of the shabby chic look. I guess it shows how much alike the people of the world are. PS-check out the Shabby Chic blog. She finally posted again about a trip to Texas for antique shopping.

Shabbymom said...

yaaaa....mimang chantique....