Almost every blog was talking on the fuel increase thing. They are depressing. Fear of the uncertainty. Let us try to jump off the scary band wagon, and try to think of positive ideas on how to preactically live on, based on the constraints. Too much talking of fear scares me. Let us all "brainstorm" on practical ideas on how to handle this current situation.
(Selingan: Lain jua cerita, diferrent people will have different reaction to the current news. What made me smile yesterday, was the reaction of certain people in our office. A certain Mr. X, jokingly (or was he serious?) was soon asking how many people wants a Keadilan form and be a member. I saw "borang keahlian" on some tables. It was funny, coz I don't think being a member of the opposition party will immediately correct the damage. BN take note; should there be a snap election now, ada possibility for a tukar gov't oh kan)
Anyway, Whimsy's immediate practical expenses reduction methods (for a trial period of 1 month):
1. Good bye thin crust Grazie Pizza (sob, sob, sob);
2. Good bye KFC (easy);
3. Good bye daily dine out;
4. Good bye ordering food out of "nafsu" but couldn't finish;
5. Limit nescafe o ping to 1 serving daily (previously 3 daily: RM1.80 x 3= RM5.40), a saving of Rm3.60 per day - this saving will go to fuel);
6. Save car fuel - No aircond when going back frm work (masa pegi - terpaksa "on", if tak - muka berminyak);
7. Reduce SESB bill - House aircond to on only when about to sleep, and to set "auto-off" at 4 am.
8. Good bye daily fish crackers (a saving of RM2.00 per day).
Pls add more tips u'ol.