Friday, May 23, 2008

Bliss......

Hello u'ol...I'm back from Lahad Datu and Kinabatangan. No interesting pics to share with u'ol. It was hot, dry and again blazing hot in those two areas. It was a tiring journey and Whimsy's delicate (cewah!) body is aching and tired. Tomorrow, whimsy will be going for outstation again in Pitas, there will be Harvest Festival Celebration to be officiated by Sabah's chief minister there. I'll try to get interesting photos k. Till then I'll leave with photo of 2 of my favorite people in the whole wide world...whimsy's niece and nephew, Fay and shopaholic owen (clearly in slumber land hehehehehe).
Oops I almost forgot, whimsy is particularly happy this week coz I manage to track down a dear friend who is very dear to me after many many many years. We (Me, him and few others) sort of lost contact after he flew to the US and the rest of us to the UK. It is not good to drift apart from friends that one care very much kan. I'll strive not to drift apart from sri, M, Jue and Min!!!
Take care u'ol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val, selamat membanting padi..harvest festival kan :)

Shabbymom said...

wow....sapa ni fren?

whimsical said...

shabbymom wakakakakakakkaak.soalan tu bah kan hahahhahahaahhaah